junction at Castle View Farmhouse?
[ see also: Bruce Hunt's
"Forder Tramway" ]
1908. L to R: Thomas the bargeman, ?, Elizabeth Stevens, Mrs B Stevens, Gwen Stevens, Rose(?) Comber
post mid 1960s (cottages on left knocked down)
a postcard ....
... and another postcard (c 1970) - note car parking on creekside, no hut and corrugated roofing in Geraldine Terrace.
Forder Villa with old post office (and footpath!) - when?
Tamar barge at the quay; its name? date?
We used to have a regular bus service in Forder - and a concrete bus shelter ...
..... until 4th May 1979, when the last bus left Forder
the wooden viaduct was demolished in May 1908
Antony Passage (telegraph poles mark old route of railway line)
Are there any more old photographs of
Forder out there?
go back to the top of the page